Britt Baker Injured At AEW Fight For The Fallen
Britt Baker was banged up a bit on Saturday night.
Baker confirmed via Twitter that she suffered a concussion during her tag-team match with Riho against the duo of Shoko Nakajima and Bea Priestley at the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) “Fight For The Fallen” special event last night.
Following the AEW show, which streamed on Bleacher Report (B/R) Live on Saturday night from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida, Baker posted a tweet confirming her injury.
“Hurriedly left the venue to take care of a concussed coworker and checked on her every hour of the night,” wrote Baker via her official Twitter page.
The injury appeared to happen when Priestley blasted Baker with a kick while she was down on the mat during their match on the “Buy-In” pre-show.
For those who missed the show, check out our AEW Fight For The Fallen Results (7/13): Jacksonville, FL.
Hurriedly left the venue to take care of a concussed coworker and checked on her every hour of the night. Next pair is on me Ref Aubrey ♥️ https://t.co/L1t4OT28KE
— Britt Baker (@RealBrittBaker) July 14, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom