COVID-19: Kuwait announces 671 new cases, 4 deaths

Cairo: Kuwait has confirmed 671 new cases of the novel coronavirus over the past 24 hours, taking to 60,434, the Kuwaiti news agency KUNA reported Tuesday.

###

The latest cases comprise 395 Kuwaitis and 276 foreign residents, the Health Ministry’s spokesman Dr Abdullah Al Sanad said.

###

All the new cases were in touch with previously infected people or are being investigated for sources of infection and identifying those who were in contact, he added.

###

Four new deaths from COVID-19 were announced, bringing Kuwait’s total such fatalities to 412.

###

There are 127 patients receiving intensive care treatment, the official added in a media update.

###

Kuwait’s total virus tests have reached 466,861 so far after 4,157 tests have been done over the past 24 hours, Dr Al Sanad said.

###

The Health Ministry said that 580 more patients have recovered from COVID-19 over the past 24 hours, taking to 50,919 the overall number of recoveries from the disease in Kuwait.

###

The Morning and Evening Brief

Click Here: gws giants guernsey 2019

Leave A Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *