COVID-19: Qatar suspends non-emergency medical services

Cairo: Qatar has ordered suspension of all non-emergency medical services at private health facilities amid a spike in COVID-19 infection rates.

###

Qatari health authorities so far have confirmed a total of 179,964 coronavirus cases and 291 fatalities.

###

The government has decided to suspend non-emergency services and allowing the private medical centres to provide some services through “modern communication methods,” starting from Friday, the council of ministers said in a statement.

###

Last week, Qatar tightened health restrictions including closing recreational centres and reducing capacity of shopping centres and cinemas to contain the spread of COVID-19.

###

In an effort to encourage registering for getting inoculation against COVID-19, the Health Ministry has said that people aged 40 years and above are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine regardless of their health conditions.

###

Authorities have said that the vaccine is provided free of charge to all Qatari citizens and foreign residents.

Click Here: st george illawarra dragons rugby store

Leave A Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *