Glove removed from child’s intestines in Saudi Arabia

Cairo: Surgeons in a Saudi hospital have successfully removed a surgical glove swallowed by a child, according to a media report.

###

The nine-year-old boy had been taken to the emergency room of the maternity and pediatric hospital in the governorate of Bisha in southern Saudi Arabia, suffering from vomiting and constipation, the online Sabq newspaper said.

###

Examinations detected a blockage in the autistic child’s intestines due to the glove.

###

The object was later removed from the child through surgery. He recovered and left the hospital, it added.

Leave A Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *