Slammy Awards Set Voting Record, Was Voting Legitimate?
According to sources in WWE, the voting from the 2013 WWE Slammy Awards was 100% legitimate.
WWE sent out the following press release last night, announcing that this year’s Slammy Awards saw a staggering 180% increase in voting from last year’s record-breaking show:
2013 WWE® SLAMMY AWARDS SETS RECORD WITH MORE THAN 1.6 MILLION VOTES
STAMFORD, Conn., December 10, 2013 – WWE (NYSE:WWE) announced today that the 2013 Slammy Awards set a new record with 1.64 million votes via the WWE app, an increase of 180 percent from last year’s record-setting awards show.
The winners of the 2013 Slammy Awards include:
· Superstar of the Year – Daniel Bryan®
· Diva of the Year – The Bellas™
· Double-Cross of the Year – Shawn Michaels™
· Match of the Year – The Rock® vs. John Cena® at WrestleMania® 29
· Insult of the Year – Stephanie McMahon
· LOL Moment of the Year – The Rock Concert at Raw 20th Anniversary
· Fan Participation Award – Yes! Yes! Yes!
· Extreme moment of the Year – CM Punk®
To view highlights from last night’s awards, go to WWE.com.
* WWE RAW Script LEAKS Online – View Here