What Happened After HIAC, Natalya & Paul Bearer Tweet About The PPV
– After last night’s WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view ended, The Undertaker sat in the ring a few minutes before his music started playing. Taker rolled out of the ring and sat there looking confused before leaving.
– Several children who were at the PPV were actually crying after John Cena lost to Wade Barrett. A few parents left the arena with their kids before the show ended due to the finish of that match.
– Natalya Neidhart wrote the following on her twitter after competing against Unified WWE Divas Champion Michelle McCool at last night’s WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view:
“I couldn’t be happier about tonight at HIAC…@McCoolMichelleL is one tough cookie and I’m well aware of that- but tonight, I felt I more than made a statement…”
“I felt proud of our match tonight- and as crazy/insane as it sounds, proud of Laycool, too.”
– Paul Bearer wrote the following on Twitter last night about Hell in a Cell:
“About 2am time to try to get some rest. I do appreciate you all no matter what your opinion is of my actions tonight. Business is business. Storyline wise, you must remember UT buried me in concrete. Kane is my blood. Were my actions justified… matter of opinion. Good night.”
* Major Changes Coming To SmackDown – Lots More “Entertainment”